- Accomplished creative and professional writer with nearly a decade of continuous experience.
- Published content includes blog posts, articles, and policy documents across a range of subjects such as emergency management, workplace productivity, technology, and marriage equality.
- Experienced in translating obscure or highly technical subject matter into compelling content for a broad audience.
- Founder of South Philly Senior Tech, which offers a personalized approach to computer literacy for adult learners.
- Tutoring program introduces and coaches learners on word processing, e-mail, effective web searching, and applying for jobs online.
- Advanced students receive instruction in social media, computer security basics, and malware removal.
- Committed to using communications and technology skills to contribute to the social good.
- Supported a nonprofit dedicated to creating a culture of respect, consent and positive sexuality.
- Interested in the intersection of identity and technology - especially as it relates to mass communications.